Thursday, March 25, 2010

E-X-A-S-P-E-R-A-T-E-D

My mind ain't runnin' out of crap

I gotta let it out..
please bear with me.



I am furious today.

..Don't you just hate it when things don't go your way?
..like you did EVERYTHING just to make things okay, but it ain't enough..

damn!

First off, I am not feeling well today. I'm sick. I can barely eat and roam around. It sucks. I am currently conserving the last atom of my energy for something beautiful that will take place this weekend. It seems that I'm the only person who's making a tremendous effort for this crap to push through. It doesn't feel good.

My phone line & Internet got disconnected. MY FAULT. Shit happens. It happened.
I settled my damn bills and repented for my act of procrastination. YES, I'M A FAN. We all are.
Already called the phone line provider for the f*ckin' nth time to have my phone line activated. NOGO. sh*t!
My phone line is STILL inactive for this very minute.
and for the past 4 days, I'm using my dad's old phone with a different mobile number just for me to get through everyday.
Cellphone addict that is. ikr?


ok, this is enough..
I gotta finish my previous entry that I wrote yesterday, which I haven't published yet because again, I PROCRASTINATED.
PROCRASTINATION GO AWAY PLEASE.


will.post.this.blog.NOW.

No comments:

Post a Comment